Sunday, January 4, 2009

The long road ahead.

Wow,I ran a 10k yesterday(50:05) and I do have a long way to go to get back to where I was. On the bright side my legs felt great and once I lose 30 pounds things will get easier.I have registered for a couple of races including the Holiday Lake 50k++ in Virginia next month. I'm also running the Witchy Wolf 15 miler and the Paint Creek 50k later this month.I have also registered for the Forget the PR 50k in April, in Ohio.If I'm ready I will run the Mohican 100 in June and go from there.I wish everyone well and good training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you give up on running the Long Trail??? Or are you just pushing it back t a cooler time of the year? Still a lot of races out here in Kansas buddy. Did you get my message about caming this summer. It's more than likely going to be around Memorial Day weekend out in Estes. Your still more than welcome to bring the family out.