Monday, October 27, 2008

Road Trip

I'm thinking of taking a road trip in couple of weeks ,to run some trails in Kentucky.Things have been stable around the home front,running and teaching are going good,but I'm really missing the adventured of the trail. All lights are Green for my Long Trail attempt in June,but I could really use some help with sponsors and crew.I have been running about seven miles a day right now and have felt great after the runs,my energy is back and it's is fun again.I want to wish everyone well with their upcoming races,and hope to see ya on the trails soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope to see you out there to brother. Glad to here you're back. Just pace yourself this time. Don't let it all fall out of perspective. We missed you. Take care and say hi to the family. Later bro.